Citric Digital Website Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Citric Digital (ABN 32 183 793 640) of Suite 3, 285 Carlisle St, Balaclava, VIC 3183.
- Entry is open to residents worldwide aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Entry into the promotion is free. Each entry must be made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion opens at 6:00pm AEDT on 21.11.18 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDT 21.12.18 (“Promotional Period”).
- Any entry received after the Promotional Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or incorrect entries.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, the entrant must during the Promotional Period complete the following steps:
- Follow and/or be following Citric Digital on Instagram page @CitricDigital;
- Like the Promotional Post on @CitricDigital’s page;
- Tag a friend in @CitricDigital’s Promotional Posts comments section
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
DRAW & THE PRIZE
- The draw will take place on 24.12.18 at 10:00am AEDT at the Promoter’s office, Suite I/34 Suakin Dr, Mosman NSW 2088. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Within the same business day of the draw, the winner will be notified in writing via Instagram direct message with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website at com.auon 24.12.18.
- The first 10 valid entries randomly selected, from all valid entries received, will win the Citric Digital Prize Pack valued up to $2499. The prize includes:
- One (1) x of Ten (10) WordPress websites, up to 4 pages created by Citric Digital.
- One (1) x Lifetime Divi Framework License.
- Free website hosting for Six (6) months.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or claim the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The total prize pool value is up to $2499.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 20.12.18 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any one is required, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website www.CitricDigital.com.au from 20.12.18.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Without limiting this clause, for example, the Promoter may publish, link and/or tag winners via its social media.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.